Wednesday, 26 August 2015

░▒▓█ Crisis Management

The unprecedented but still-insane downward-spiralling crash had many people, particularly the Japaneet-adoring coolies of the sing-a-pole, wondering, weeping, whelping, whining. The usual. These families of the dead were dead set on challenging the Amerikkkan finding and corresponding company efforts and were fiercely begging to reopen the case.

I grimaced as I dusted lint off my sleeve, real or imagined. I had to come down from my nice office, and disrupt my quiet, private Chinese Checkers session - minesweeper has gone vogue - with my cute college-undergraduate secretary for this?

Oh we knew the reason, and the dead pilot who caused this unnecessary media headline, but investigations revealed insufficient evidence and as officials we were advised by the seniors and the top brass in an emergency - but informal - meeting this morning not to admit or reveal anything other than reiterating condolences and payouts in the corporate statement, and for an extra ball, continuing to let the foreign investigators do their work and conclude on miscellaneous compensation.

It was unpleasant dealing with a large number of the victims er, the families of the victims. Not surprisingly, they were deaf to reason, they wanted money, they wanted more money, and they also seemed to want the dead to rise from the dead. These activists were screaming and protesting. Nothing is ever enough, for the state and the undying octogenerian 的死不老 that took such great pains to rear these ingrates and gave them their fortunes and made them what they are. I sounded like I am addressing the nation, but at least half from only the former is true.

So unlike the menial worker combines at the "local" level the westerners, koreans and japanese were more understanding and accepting of whatever handouts the company planned for them. The only surprising thing that I care about is: hardly any Chinese or Reunionese or Russians were unlucky or stupid enough to be on the flight, though a couple of frogs were. Smart. Rebels among them would be dealt later, but I maintain a view that they don't deserve to be on this confounded flight that turned many hopes and dreams into deaths and nightmares. Among the nameless corpses there was one mongrel coolie renegade who talked about looking at world glamour through stamp-studded eyes of voluntary callgirlship among her other actually shameless forms of wanting to undermine social dignity but probably her mortality statistic was a good thing. It was hard to feel sorry for a troll and an unwelcome upstart to human values especially when coolies as I was convinced needed hard and lifeless rule, and concentration camps to improve their concentration on serving the state.

Looking at the local demonstrators' anus faces - the reason why me and a couple of others had to come down from our ivory towers and burst our bubbles that actually harboured the nice things - made me sick and burn inside. They are the parvenues, the nouvelle riche, the barely-came-ups who still have a spot of excrement on each of their shoes no matter what they think they are. Worse, they are ugly, stupid, worthless, rude - the country's graciousness campaign thru-the-years was a profound waste of money - and they were screaming demands at us and the air in predictable descension like stray animals.

The press has already arrived of course, and a member of the political opposition also presented himself unannounced, that same questionable guy who is using this to harden his position as a saviour of the people shortly after being barred from the bench - no being barred from practising law for half-a-decade after being arrested for shoplifting in a convenience store during rush hour. The recovered items unbelievably were cigarettes and beer instead of peppermint and bread. As a lawyer he brought shame to his industry and never contributed to the well-being of society in any way. Anyway, have fun, and keep trying to get into parliament with your parlour acts you snake.

After we delivered the joint statement on behalf of the subsidiary airline - I personally believed less in it after the stunt and intended to sell all my stocks tomorrow - the opposition wannabe approached me during questions and answers. With reporters zooming in I let the "avenger" have a brief say about the need for "accountability", "transparency", a few other concepts I couldn't remember, as well as "justice for the victims". Trying not to laugh I also covered my slight yawn in the process, and when he was done I smiled and shook his hand, saying that we will work together and strive for the desired outcomes. With that the conference came to an end, but the coolies' howlings continued to my irritation.

I wanted to speak with my inspector friend I recognised among the police, who was busy overseeing the crowd with his subourdinates, so I walked over and just gave the poor chap a pat on the back and wished him the best. He acknowledged and said the same. Then I gave the junior and security officers an empathetic look wringing my wrists and they also shook their heads, grinning and in resignation.

We all knew what we were getting. Regardless nothing would change, and for us officials we are all hires surrendered to company policy so nobody wants to be martyrs and People's Representatives and change anything and make life difficult for anybody either. Hurray for outgrowing school!

With the corporate objective hampered - made into a nice-looking hamper for show - me and my colleagues left for the lift lobby, all totally indifferent, sleepy and trying to get back into state by discussing our plans for the weekend when I suddenly felt something purring in my pocket. It was my pussy cat.

Excusing myself with an imaginary wish to smoke I walked into the stairway and instead answered the call. The high schoolgirl told me her class has just ended, and she would arrive at the same place naked. Voicing no objections I gave her a kiss through the speaker as I walked a storey up. Just as I closed the door the lift arrived. Some fool had pressed for it and then gave up. One more hour of endurance test and I could leave the building.

So I got in and flashed the pin card and hit the button. Other games are waiting, the real millennium is coming, and life is beautiful.




The best low-sales game in its legacy. Only because of the user-unfriendly but cheap tkd goof made user-friendly and the narcissistic but useless nazi boss who worked hard to end the nestum story with his stupidity.


The coolie island's shameless copying of the glass-faced "Hundred Flowers Campaign", and its citizens no I mean denizens no I actually mean bowels being encouraged to spy on and report each other just like it was during the chaotic and disturbing times of the communist leader.

If people could learn to fly a long time ago then there would be no need for aeroplanes.