Wednesday, 2 October 2013

░▒▓█ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?

We asked this billion-dollar-question on our Happy Waves Forever radio show and we got some rather interesting answers from everyone! Check them out!


** Thank you vampirestat.com!
** Thank you vampire statistic commerical domain!


▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# I - It isn't cold but I'm honestly shivering.


▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# II - Can I opt for easy questions?

▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# III - You're being difficult.

▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# IV - I hate to be politically-incorrect but the real answer goes hardly beyond 0.

▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# V - I've seen stranger questions in my lifetime.

▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# VI - So is this a trick question?

▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# VII - I don't see any light bulbs here so I believe they may lack the necessary expertise to handle one.

▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# VIII - I saw the merlion laugh.

▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# IX - Nobody can answer this question!!!

▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# X - I've stopped being superstitious.

▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# XI - Without any clear and written instructions? Are you a sadist?

▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# XII - After a long period of trials and tribulations I've finally got mine fixed by one, but on checking his credentials it dawned on me that he was actually a foreigner pretending to be a Singaporean.

▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# XIII - Living among them has made me more self-reliant. I've done things I never thought I could even teach myself.

▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# XIV - Foreign talent does exist for a reason.

▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# XV - They have better luck as coolies. The nostalgia.


▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# XVI - I give up. What's the answer?

▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# XVII - My pet unicorn could do it, but like the extraordinarily-capable Singaporean it is a mythical creature.

▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# XVIII - She came, and we became lovers instead. The hunt goes on.

▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# XIX - I overestimated them all.

▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# XX -  What exactly is the sound of one hand clapping?

▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# XXI - In a perfect world... no my idealism can't lie to me either.

▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# XXII - So what's the punchline?

▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# XXIII - I have an I.Q. of 250 yet I still fail to answer your question.

▶▷▶▷ How many Singaporeans does it take to fix a light bulb?
# XXIV - What would you like me to say?