Saturday, 14 April 2012

░▒▓█ What are some good ways to handle other-male interception while talking to a woman?

Question from a boy among boys:
What are some good ways to handle other-male interception while talking to a woman?






You've been talking with a woman for a good few minutes, and it feels like she is really cool and you want to talk to her forever. Then!  another man that she does not know swoops in fast, hard and very effectively. He has her attention, and you are quickly becoming an afterthought. How do you win her back?

  1. Do you attempt to include yourself in his new, boring conversation while quickly belittling and dismissing every aspect of it in hopes this demotivates him?

  2. Do you say "excuse me, but we're talking here"  and what if that does not work?






Answer by a pure Libra alpha male that's me:
Proposal 1 is too harsh, while proposal 2 is too weak.

Of course I'd include myself in his conversation with her and slowly as he talks on I'd just come on and dominate every aspect of it. Obviously just one aspect which is articulation, isn't good enough for me. I'd make myself stand out by being the one who is wittier, funnier and more sarcastic and maybe even insightful too while by then all he probably has in her mind are just words and petty adventures.

When it draws to a close where he is understandably overwhelmed and has already run out of so-called interesting things to say more or less he'd surely make a request to us to leave, and politely with great pleasure we'd grant it, after which I may continue talking to her a little while more before I go on to establish other modes of communication with her and then bid my leave as well.

The winner is already clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment