Thursday, 26 April 2012

░▒▓█ Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu

GENTLE FASCIST
Now my friends in that frivolous sphere are mostly foreigners. Yay. I’m a globalist after all. Hmm actually I think those old ugly farts in suits planning world domination in those meeting rooms are all losers. No life! Let alone the lesser-scale corporate domination. The truth of this world is to share resources and progress together, but some elitists there despite knowing this, still behave like children but like I said, they probably have aliens to answer to, and whatever the aliens say they cannot oppose, or  Zap! Dust pile over there. Simply put the aliens have long gotten the human elite by the balls. It must be. I’m so damn sure of it. And now you know, I am thinking of the expression “led by the noose”. What is it like to literally grab some loser’s balls and pull him in your direction hahahaha!! For the girls they have their breasts and nipples which I prefer as that’s even sexier. I’d just natively pull those with no strings, and no rings attached. Sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they’re naked too aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and the even better thing is there’s no “In case of emergency break glass” procedural bullshit. Just pull!

HIS GOOD FRIEND
… That sounds like, something painful I’d see in a hentai anime.

GENTLE FASCIST
Hahahahahahahaahaa you’re humourous and reserved that’s what’s cool about you. Okay I promise to do it gently. I promise to pull them gently. Nudge their nipples gently in a positive direction. Of course I’m not interested in those ex-pregnant ones or they’d suddenly lactate and my hands would be greased with human milk and it’d be disgusting. The young and free ones that are still fresh are always better. I tell you my good friend I’d have an even busier life soon other than song, games and dance and the couple of girls I’m with. Life is good to those who love it.