Thursday, 19 May 2011

▓█ A Glorious Night

I tried my hand at Super Turbo, was dismissed as an amateur by the old nerds before one of them with the egging of another decided to take me on. He thought I was easy game, but I was fortunate to prove to him otherwise. I also did NOT choose the classic Balrog this time as I wanted to try out other characters from of my preferred predecessor version that is Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers. What happened was he took ST Vega, and in defeat he chose ST Ryu (how not shameless and very dignified), and took ST Vega again. I put in all that I could and was glad to show these rubbish up for what they are. The Ryu match was won when there was no life left on both characters and I pulled a knee on landing and was glad to see he actually got that and was defeated. Also notably in the last round of the third battle with Vega again I unconsciously or subconsciously pulled off an aerial fist when I my mind was aiming for an aerial leg stomp, that ended up being a finishing move that struck him out cold. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Hmm, I know I have some skills, even in M. Bison that I don't use very well, but I believe there was also a positive force guiding me in my plays. Well, I don't really enjoy playing against other people in fighting games, and so when he challenged me again I left. To play Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition. I decided against my doubts to choose Juri even though I wasn't very confident with her, and what happened was I faced off against a 14 WINS Ryu user. Those tigers that come out at night sure are more fearsome than those cubs that come out in the day, but I tried my best anyway, and as he became a bit awkward with what I was doing, I was, able to overcome and defeat him. On the second round as well, that marked my win. It was a bit unexpected even to me, as I was only focused on doing my best and overcoming my disdain for Ryu and its users. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket And the payoff for my faith had me letting up no rounds against him. After this record-breaking by this bugger at the scene of the new game he or somebody else then challenged me using Guy this time, but at point I simply wasn't interested. I firmly decided that there's enough action for the night, and left the premises and then the mall altogether. To think that earlier on I felt I shouldn't go there. Ah sometimes feelings differ from reality, as my Godfather stressed to everyone in my younger days. I love you Juri, and in the game. I'm most happy to have done this using you. I was only going there for some games, I never thought this could happen with you but I don't complain against it coming true before my very eyes either. YES I DID IT WITH THE KOREAN GIRL!!!! AND AGAIN A DIME-A-DOZEN RYU SHOTO TRASH!!!!!!! I think I'm gonna use you more with Dan in the future. I'm sad Elena was not put in, but I think I love this game even more than ever that is Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition. I thank heaven for overseeing these events. Photobucket I did this same Super on him on the first round. "That felt good didn't it? Anus face?" Photobucket Funny he was drawn in his original signature red outfit but in that degenerate game he is shown in blue and yellow.