Saturday, 16 April 2011

░▒▓█ Lamentation

It is such a great pity that those very people who had heaped genuine praise on my command of the English language in the past, would also end up to be the ones that I am most incapable of accepting, be it differences in political ideology or just perspectives.

I do think about them every now and then, and like Rockman X standing alone on the cliff after the destruction, I often wonder if this is all meant to be, or there is actually another better way to handle these things.

Well in any case, a sense of regretful* loss is undeniable.

*regretful is used only in an official context to suit the posture of the otherwise-literal reflection because on further consideration I see absolutely nothing wrong being committed on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment