1. There is no such thing as a free lunch.
Advisory: Unless it comes from charity.
2. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Advisory: That would depend on your aim.
3. Better late than never.
Advisory: That doesn't really apply to mental retardation.
4. You can’t judge a book by its cover.
Advisory: But you can certainly judge its price.
5. She is burning her candle at both ends.
Advisory: Which is a good start towards her new existence.
6. Nice guys finish last.
Advisory: Because nice guys are usually slow eaters.
7. Go the extra mile.
Advisory: Only if there are people watching.
8. You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink.
Advisory: Because the water is dirty.