Friday, 16 July 2010

░▒▓█ I Received Bust-A-Move in the Mail!!!

Yes, and it is no other than the defunct Neo Geo Pocket version.


I can never get enough of watching these cute classic creatures and old dignified art style.

Being a pretty avid fan of the Puzzle Bobble and the Bust-A-Move series (I have beaten 1, 2, 3, 4 and Super of the entire arcade series on one credit) I was keen to play and collect most of the home console installations as well, and even though most handheld versions before the DS ones were hardly up to the mark in terms of gameplay I decided to count them in my collection regardless.

Puzzle Bobble is a game that can and should also be enjoyed at home - a self-sustaining fact that has become even more critical when most town and city arcades have but made way for those crappy LAN (local area network) gaming centres.


No comments:

Post a Comment