Tuesday, 20 April 2010

░▒▓█ I'm better than I thought.

Photobucket

Photobucket
True Power is in the East. Make no mistake about it.

And it was done with Super Original Balrog heh heh. Let's face it, those others elsewhere are all toilet scrubs hahaha. And I respect NeoRay because he has the guts to do Speed 3, unlike the rubbish useless Jodim he defeated who prefers to play safe and catch people on the slow with Speed 1 everytime. Taikyoken redefined HAHAHA. Be informed also that I have defeated his ST DeeJay and Old Sagat too, but as those recordings are jumpy on playback they were deleted from the system. At that time I was young and new, and I should have had the foresight to take the pictures instead. Sometimes that sort of thing in some areas seems only to be gained from experience.

Yes my dearest underachievers I know you are scared, but, I am actually even better than them.




Re: Best of GGPO (ST) - Tier list on first page!!


Postby papasi* on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:55 pm


NeoRay is on the same tier as Jodim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul1ur-fbRC0



papasi
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:32 am


*The unskilled journeyman labourer hypocrite of only words and a grand help pretender to the system founder.

No comments:

Post a Comment